Friday, February 21, 2014

Number 12: Buy a DSLR

Today is one of the most exciting days of my life. There are so many reasons and one of which is that I am going to fulfill one of the 25 things I want to do before I become 25. Number 12: Buy a DSLR.


I spent a huge amount of time researching and studying cameras before deciding which type to choose and where to buy one. I consulted my friends both amateur and professional photographers. I also lobbied time to read and watch reviews in the internet. I canvassed in shops both online and offline.


This is going to be the most expensive purchase I will be making using my own money. That explains the long-term preparation I mentioned above. But not only that- having my own DSLR has been a dream of mine for the last seven years. I want to be a photographer and I will start living that dream here.

No comments:

Post a Comment