Wednesday, June 11, 2014

New Bag for Basty

My daily trips from one up to three cities have become more stressful. The reason for this is the Photoshop bag. I have come to realize that it's too big and heavy. And so I decided to buy one that's smaller, more sturdy and most importantly, light-weight.


After circling the stores of Ayala Center Cebu and SM City Cebu for one whole afternoon, I finally found the bag of my desire. 


It's the Case Logic DSLR Camera Holster - TBC-406-Black. I bought it for Php1,500.00 only! I like it so much because not only did it conform to my preferences but also it has the qualities that I actually want to have in a bag that I have forgotten to take note of. And these are:
  • minimalistic design
  • thick paddings
  • slip storage for lens cap
  • detachable, adjustable shoulder strap
  • easy grab handle


This holster allows me to carry just what I need with the perfect amount of storage and protection. Its lightweight yet durable materials allow me to maintain mobility even with Sebastian.







No comments:

Post a Comment