Sunday, June 1, 2014

Lake Balinsasayao

All of the activities that my friends and I did throughout the getaway were memorable but the Kayaking part was the most fun!


Alex and I partnered up to Kayak for an hour at the very beautiful Lake Balinsasayao. We rowed from one corner to the other in the hunt for monkeys, traitors, weapons and hideouts. No, wait, I'm sorry, I was thinking of the Hunger Games.

According to the poster, Alex, her brother Kyle, sister Loise and I swam in a 1000 feet (300 meters) deep body of freshwater. It was very cold and dark and we all loved it.

After parting ways, Alex and I pretended to be participants of the show The Amazing Race. We rowed to the farthest point of the lake and crossed to another side as fast as we can. It was funny at the same time scary because when we were already at the farthest point of the lake, our hands and arms were very tired, our skin was burning, we were the only ones left in the lake and there was no other way to come back but row against the current. 

Kyle and Loise



As per the posters, Lake Balinsasayao is a crater lake. This picture can show you why.


By 4PM, the entire gang went to Mike's Beach Resort in a town called Dauin. We strolled around the shore, took pictures and talked about random things.







No comments:

Post a Comment