Sunday, November 2, 2014

Scott Kelby Worldwide Photowalk: People

Meet the faces of Opon, Lapu-Lapu City and have a glimpse of their daily grind through my lens.


I composed captions for each shot which I hope will give you a deeper perspective of my view of what they do and why they do it.


Trust me, I can earn up to ten bucks using an empty cup.


Grandpa, can I have one of those?



I placed all coconuts in the sack over the night. I deserve some rest.


I have to work hard to uplift the lives of my family.


Who cares about age? I must work.


The fun overpowers the pain in my ass.


We personify the old and new generation of passing knife skills.


It's amazing how one stick can make you smile.


Be contented of what you have. Many others have less than yours.


At least I did something today.


I pedaled a long way for a few coins.

 
I am very good at what I do. It's not the best thing in the world but I am the best at it.


Sometimes you just have to sit down and watch the world go by.


Motherhood. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body.

2 comments: