Saturday, December 30, 2017

Phonetography

Wow! It's been three years since I last updated this page. I have school and work to blame but there's nothing to feel sad about it as over that course of time, I was able to save a stash of cash to satisfy my gadget desires.

I love Asus Zenfone. That statement is backed by a ton of reasons but mainly because it's run by Android and with that comes thousands of opportunities to make my life efficient including the field of photography.

It took me a while to own a smartphone. Even after a year since I graduated college, I never possessed one- the reason being I wanted to buy one for myself and not rely on my parents.

My Zenfone 3 is named Olympus. For new readers, you may find this weird but I actually name my gadgets after people and places that I admire. In this case, the home of the gods. Sleek huh? This is a pun by the way! Since Asus is named after the winged stallion in Greek Mythology. That's a trivia for you! You're welcome.


To this day, my phone is one year and two months with me. I can absolutely recount the day I purchased it.
On October 17 2016, I concluded taking pictures using my with iPad Mini Hades (Yes, the name is Hades, the God of the Underworld. Don't judge m :P ). And I aint kidding when I say that I received more than usual number of positive comments on my uploads on Instagram (@iamangelibas) since that day.

The point of this post is I wish to share to you guys how incredible my shots are taken during my recent solo trip in Indochina (Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand). It will be shared in my next post which I am very excited for all of you to see so please keep in the loop for that.

I want to clear things out that this post is neither paid nor sponsored. Asus wouldn't even probably find out about this post unless if I share it to them or somebody else will. I am being real that Olympus, my Asus Zenfone 3 is a great phone for photography.

Fully aware of my lines in the about page, I would like to let you guys know that this blog won't circulate around DSLR shots. On this day forth, I will be more than that because at the end of the day, the type of camera you use to shot will not define the impact of the photographs or pictures that you share.

No comments:

Post a Comment