Saturday, December 30, 2017

Around Asia with My Zenfone 3

I deviated myself from my humdrum by fleeing to four countries sometime October and November alone. This act was a personal award and at the same time a goal for my growth.


It is needless to say that in any trip, one packs up a camera to capture sights once seen naked and worth remembering. I relied most of the job to Olympus, my Asus Zenfone 3. It was a tough job and I must say it did really well. The shots were retrieved from my personal FB page and unfortunately the platform killed the quality nonetheless, the phone served more of its purpose. Please check my IG to truly appreciate the shots in better quality.














  





















Not only did I trusted Olympus to take snaps of the trip but also film it.


To see all of my photos during this trip, have a look at my Instagram account @iamangelibas.

No comments:

Post a Comment