Sunday, April 6, 2014

Luigi D'Avola and Champ Pio at Ayala Center Cebu

Yesterday's visit to Cebu's  premier shopping, dining and entertainment destination Ayala Center Cebu was made extra-special for Champ Pio and Luigi D'Avola fans as the singers serenaded mall goers live at The Activity Center.


An avid fan of Hale vocalist Arthur, as I wish to call him because that is his name and I find it sweet, I immediately blocked my schedule for April 6 from 5 to 9PM as soon as I heard about the event.

Thanks to my part-time job, I was able to I meet, talk and take a lot of pictures with him -even a snapshot clip to send to my friends! LOL. Also, I was able to meet Mecca Music's rising star Luigi D'Avola where I eventually found out is a Cebuano!

I chattered with Luigi for a while and he shared that our conversation was a relief as he has been staying in Manila for quite some time now.
































Snapshots before the show began.


Arthur and me!


No comments:

Post a Comment